Monday, August 25, 2014

Ranting

I am pissed at myself because today, I finally have the motivation to film my next youtube video but I am down with a flu and block nose. Motivation like this don't come by everyday, when I have the motivation I have to accomplish it because I am afraid the next day when I wake up, the motivation has disappeared. I want to be productive today because I have been slacking way too much and feel guilty about it. I aspire to be a YouTuber, but how the hell am I going to be one if I am not committed and not posting regularly. I need to STOP dreaming and start doing something. It's no use if I just sit here reading other people's blog and dream to be a blogger like them, BUT NOT START BLOGGING MYSELF. Why am I so useless, can't I just be productive and do something UGH. This is one of those days I am sure everybody goes through at some point in their lives. WHAT THE F AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE. I NEED TO BE PRODUCTIVE. STOP BEING SO LAZY. DO SOMETHING NOW.

I'm probably going to back to sleep and hope when I wake up, my flu is gone. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment